Our Group Exercise Program is happy to provide a wide variety of classes and encourages you to work at your own pace! All classes are 55 minutes unless otherwise stated.
To reserve a bike, please pick up a SPIN TICKET at the service desk up to 30 minutes before each class. Guests are welcome to join spin classes on a walk-in basis or to reserve a bike 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
ALL PEAC SPIN CLASSES: The classes are performed on a stationary bike to simulate a bike ride using music and an instructor as a motivator. Visualization and other techniques are used to create an exciting and individually challenging atmosphere. Discover your goals and limitations while acquiring a variety of cardiovascular benefits. Ask about our 15-minute intro for first timers.
- PEAC SPIN: Take your workout to any level in this 45-minute ride.
- SPIN CHALLENGE: Take cycling to a new level with this high intensity workout simulates race conditions including sprints and hills.
- SPIN & PUMP: A class combining Intervals of spinning and weight work.
- SPIN, REBOUND, & WEIGHTS: A total “makeover”
- SPINNING 101: Learn everything you need to know about this great cardio class. Bike set up, terminology, and a short ride will be provided in a comfortable setting.