PEAC continues to build its reputation with the goal to provide professional service and quality programs in a first class facility. Guided by our mission we continue developing relationships to assist members in reaching their fitness goals. We are not just about selling memberships, our goal is to establish relationships.
First Time Visit/Tour
To ensure that you experience all that PEAC has to offer, your first visit to PEAC will include a tour of the facility with one of our representatives. They will walk you through the facility and take the time to review all of your questions, concerns and provide information on member fees, programs, and any promotional discounting. In addition, we will invite you to be our guest for a trial period. (Subject to current offers, first-time visitors over the age of 21 years old, living and/or working within 5 mile radius of PEAC. Other restrictions may apply.)
PEAC offers many membership types in an effort to provide an arrangement that may best suit your needs and lifestyle:
- Couple – For spouse or second immediate family member under 18 living in the same household.
- Family – When there is more than a couple, for each additional immediate family member under 18 living in the same household.
- Senior – (over 62)
- Student – (Full Time) cannot be combined with any other type of membership. Proof of full-time student status is required.
- PBA – (Police Officers, Firefighter, EMT & Miltary) Proof of association is required.
- Corporate – Designed to offer discounts for members from companies, corporations and organizations. Must be a direct employee presenting proof of employment.
In addition to the above mentioned memberships, PEAC offers: Trial Memberships (12 visits), 1-week, 2-week or monthly Temporary Student Memberships for Full-Time Students and one day guest privileges. Please visit the club for pricing.
Memberships are based on a month-to-month basis with a few exceptions for Temporary Student, Trial, or special promotions.
As a member of PEAC, you shall have full access to our facility, programs, and services provided by PEAC. This includes all equipment, Group Exercise Programs, racquetball, squash, indoor track, basketball, and locker rooms.
There are additional fees associated with personal training, childcare, nutrition counseling massage therapy, tennis courts/lessons and special classes, programs, workshops and/or clinics.
The Orientation at PEAC is coordinated through our Member Services and is an initial two-step process that includes:
- FITNESS EVALUATION – using our computerized system, A Fitness Professional will perform a comprehensive fitness evaluation to identify your present fitness level and help define your fitness goals. During this process, you will learn the many components of your body to better understand how exercise improves your fitness level.
- ORIENTATION & PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT – to get you started, this one hour scheduled session with a Fitness Professional will give you an opportunity to review your fitness goals, develop a workout program and familiarize you with the facility and the equipment. This session is designed to assist you in learning more about how we can help you, so please let us know your needs.
Subsequent to the orientation process and to continue your progress, PEAC members will have the opportunity to schedule 30-minute follow-up sessions with a Fitness Professional through Member Services once every 45 days to review, update or to continue to familiarize you with the many aspects of fitness.
In addition, our Member Services staff is readily available to answer any questions you may have or to offer assistance if needed.
To venture or explore into the Group Exercise Program, we provide many beginner or starter classes. Our instructors are always available to make you feel welcome.